25/05/2012

D.I.Y. blooming crown










flower crown




I introduce you to my new flower crown! I already have a coronet made out of those flowers, but its more adequate for a photoshoot than a every day outfit. So I thought about something less theatrical, that I could wear every day. So I came up with an idea of a headband slash tiara. It was very easy to make, quite low in costs as well. The easiest way is to curve the longest/biggest twig in the shape of the headband, then attach it to it (I used glue and a little bit of beige thread to be 100% sure that the flowers wont fall from my head.) Next you just fill the twig with additional flowers. Of course you can make it your way and stick separate flowers or just end up with one small twig. I wanted it to be quite visible & big :) Hope you like it!

On sunday I'm going away for a week to Portugal, so Ola will take care of you guys. Hopefully I will come back with a lot of new ideas and photos to share with you!



P.S. Among all photos you'll see one with the paint & dyes that I used for the previous D.I.Y.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaram się niesamowicie pomysłem z opaską, wygląda to ślicznie! <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your blog a while ago, and I instantly fell in love!
I mentioned you in one of my posts here:

http://slugskin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/instamonday.html

I would be grateful if you could check it out? and maybe check the rest of my blog out too!? Thank you! and keep up the great work!

Love, Anna x

madame-chocolate.blogspot.com said...

cudownie to wymyśliłaś, sama wypróbuję ;D