22/04/2012

Pastels in Notting Hill


pastel houses in Notting Hill



stragany z biżuterią i starociami / bardzo groźna mina


As these are my last days in London before leaving back to Poland for summer break, I visit all my favourite places around town. My mum also came to help me in packing so we both are happy to do some sightseeing. Unfortunately the weather become tryly british, so outfits were chosen only to be warm and as much water proof as possible. I managed to take some photos when the rain stopped pouring for a second. Tomorrow I'll show you some picks from Yayoi Kusama exhibition at Tate Modern, which was one of the best I saw in the last few months. Tate Modern also shows Damien Hirst at the moment, but honestly I saw his work so many times on photos and even some in real separately, that I didnt feel the desire to see the whole exhibition.

No comments: